History, arts and culture intersect at the corner of SECOND & COMMERCE.
That’s why it’s the title of a new quarterly magazine published by the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center. In this publication, we foster creativity and champion our area’s unique cultural diversity. SECOND & COMMERCE expands the Museum’s mission through supporting the arts community, exploring local history and telling stories about the past, present and future of Clarksville.
Read the Latest Issue
Click here to see the latest advertising opportunities.
[su_spoiler title=”Article Submission Guidelines” open=”no” style=”fancy”]
Second & Commerce magazine welcomes new articles and ideas from writers, photographers and enthusiasts. You do not need to have been published elsewhere to write for the magazine.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Familiarize yourself with the style and content of the magazine before sending in any stories or article ideas.
- Stories should be tailored to Montgomery County and surrounding areas, and be enduring enough to appear in a quarterly publication.
- Word count varies depending on content and placement, but on average can range between 300 and 2,000 words.
- If your piece is selected for publication, we will ask that you sign a release form.
- Articles must be non-promotional.
- Copywrite status for any articles/images supplied is the full responsibility of the contributor.
- Submit article in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx) only.
- All photographs submitted need to be high resolution.
If you have an idea for an article, please contact Becky Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contributors are compensated for their time.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us. [/su_spoiler]
931-648-5780 ext. 2024