Read the Latest Issue
Click here to see the latest advertising opportunities.
Article Submission Guidelines
Second & Commerce magazine welcomes new articles and ideas from writers, photographers and enthusiasts. You do not need to have been published elsewhere to write for the magazine.
- Familiarize yourself with the style and content of the magazine before sending in any stories or article ideas.
- Stories should be tailored to Montgomery County and surrounding areas, and be enduring enough to appear in a quarterly publication.
- Word count varies depending on content and placement, but on average can range between 300 and 2,000 words.
- If your piece is selected for publication, we will ask that you sign a release form.
- Articles must be non-promotional.
- Copywrite status for any articles/images supplied is the full responsibility of the contributor.
- Submit the article in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx) only.
- All photographs submitted need to be high resolution.
If you have an idea for an article, please contact Becky Wood at email@example.com. Contributors are compensated for their time.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us.
931-648-5780 ext. 2024
History, arts and culture intersect at the corner of SECOND & COMMERCE.
That’s why it’s the title of a new quarterly magazine published by the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center. In this publication, we foster creativity and champion our area’s unique cultural diversity. SECOND & COMMERCE expands the Museum’s mission through supporting the arts community, exploring local history and telling stories about the past, present and future of Clarksville.