There are many ways to help the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center fulfill its mission to collect, preserve and interpret historical, artistic and scientific material. We accept contributions from businesses, corporations, foundations and individuals. Your involvement and support have a great impact on the ability to achieve our mission.
FOUR FOR FIVE Sponsorship
Become a Customs House Museum & Cultural Center Four for Five Sponsor. This is the highest level of sponsorship available, and it supports the Museum’s four major fundraisers each year. For $5,000, you can sponsor these four popular community events.
How You Will Benefit
As a Four for Five Sponsor, you’ll receive prominent exposure at these events, along with the following special benefits:
- Champagne & Chocolate – four tickets
- Artist & Underwriter Reception – two tickets
- Flying High – seating for a table of 10, exclusive sponsor gift, and 1,000 Museum passes
- Recognition in all fundraising event advertising and promotions
- Company/Individual logo on the prominent Four for Five donor banner in the Museum lobby
- Sponsorship and recognition at one Customs House Museum exhibition
- Recognition in the “Art ‘n’ Facts” membership newsletter
- Recognition on the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center’s website
Thanks to You . . .
With support from local sponsors, the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center continues its mission. In 1983, the citizens of Clarksville-Montgomery County entrusted the Museum with the collection, preservation and interpretation of this community’s history and culture. This institution remains dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in this region.
Become a 4 for 5 Sponsor
For information about our Four for Five Sponsorships, contact Colin McAlexander, Finance Manager, at email@example.com or 931-648-5780 ext. 2024.