On June 2, the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center partially reopened to the public. In keeping with the recommendations set by Tennessee Pledge as well as City of Clarksville officials, the Museum has reopened under new guidelines and restrictions to ensure the safety of visitors and staff during their return.
The Museum recently conducted an online survey and asked Museum members to provide input on preferred safety measures. Those responses were used in the creation of the new visitor guidelines and initial hours of operation. See how your responses were included in our reopening plans here.
Reserved Time Tickets are strongly encouraged to ensure admission into the Museum during this time. Museum Members will continue to enjoy free entry into the Museum, but reserving time tickets are strongly encouraged. Members can login to their Museum account for member pricing. For same-day reserved time tickets, please call 931-648-5780 ext. 2039.
To reserve your admission time, click here or call 931-648-5780 ext. 2039.
For a list of current exhibitions, please click here.
Hours of Operation
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Tuesdays – Fridays
- Closed daily from 1 – 2 p.m. for sanitizing
- 1 – 5 p.m., Sundays
- Closed Saturdays and Mondays (until further notice)
- The Coca-Cola Cafe are closed until further notice.
Reserve Time Tickets here or call 931-648-5780 ext. 2039. For same-day reserved time tickets, please call 931-648-5780 ext. 2039. College students should present their college I.D. to the Visitors Services Desk upon arrival.
- $7 Adults
- $5 Seniors (65+)
- $5 College Students with I.D.
- $3 Children (6-18)
- Free for children 5 and under
- Free for Museum Members
Know Before You Go
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, please adhere by the following guidelines before scheduling a visit to the Museum:
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged in the Museum for anyone ages 5 and up. Contactless temperature check stations have been installed that guests are also highly encouraged to use upon entry.
- If you have a fever or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please postpone your trip to the Museum.
- Guests are required to maintain the recommended social distancing guidelines set by the CDC.
- Continue to practice health precautions including washing your hands and using hand sanitizer.
While visiting the Museum, you agree to assume all responsibility for your health and well-being and will not hold the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center responsible for any COVID-19 concerns.
For a full list of visitor guidelines and safety regulations the Museum has put into place, please click here.