The Museum’s admission prices are as follows:
- $7 Adults
- $5 Seniors (65+)
- $5 College Students with I.D.
- $3 Children (6-18)
- Free for Children 5 and under and Museum Members.
Groups of 10 or more receive a $2 discount on all admission prices. The Museum also offers a monthly free admission day, which is the second Saturday of every month.
The Museum is open to the public during the following hours:
- Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Model Trains run every Sunday from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Please note: the Explorers’ Gallery and Bubble Cave close at 4:30 p.m. daily.
The Customs House Museum & Cultural Center will be closed for the Mother’s Day and Father’s Day holidays. Please see our calendar for other Holiday Closures.