FOUR FOR FIVE Sponsorship
Four for Five sponsorship is our highest level of sponsorship available. We’d like to say “thank you” to our most distinguished supporters. This year’s sponsors include:
Each year the museum hosts four major fundraisers throughout the year. For $5,000 you can sponsor four of our most popular events:
- Flying High
- Preview Party
- Laying Low
- Champagne & Chocolate
- Your sponsorship of a museum exhibit
- Your logo on a special Four for Five Club banner in the museum lobby
- Four for Five Club section in the museum newsletter Art ‘n’ Facts
- Four for Five Club presence with linkable logo on the museum website
- Inclusion in all advertising for these four events
- Invitation to Preview Party
- Table sponsorship at Flying High and all its advantages: 10 tickets to Flying High, 1,000 museum passes, and original artwork.
- 4 tickets to both Champagne & Chocolate and Laying Low
Join the Club!
It is sponsors like you that help the Customs House Museum continue its mission. For information on how to become a 4 for 5 Sponsor, contact us at the museum at (931) 648-5780 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bubble Cave – Construction of the Bubble Cave is now complete! But it is not too late to become a part of this popular exhibit.
The museum is offering a limited number of acrylic bubbles that can be named in someone’s honor or memory. Suspended from the ceiling or affixed to the walls of the Bubble Cave, these etched bubbles offer a unique opportunity for donor recognition.
- 20 whole bubbles ceiling mounted @ $500 ea.
- 20 half bubbles wall mounted @ $250 ea.
Gallery Naming Opportunities – The museum has a select number of galleries and spaces currently available for a naming opportunity.
Pit Stop Node – Our newest permanent gallery, Challenges & Champions features the Pit Stop Node. The anatomy of a Pit Stop crew is featured, describing the members of the crew and the challenge to make a perfect stop that will win the checkered flag. The title sponsor of this exhibit will be prominently featured as a banner on the pit stop’s fence line.
Flying High – For our signature event, we are actively recruiting businesses and individuals who wish to sponsor a table for an evening of dinner, dancing, and our fine art auction. See our Flying High page for more information.